Where to go for Tax Help
AARP will be at the Banning Community Center from Feb 4th to April 15th.
You can contact them by calling. 1-888-227-7669.
Free Tax assistance from IRS VITA. Clink or tap link for nearby locations.
Where to Get Forms and Instructions for Tax Year 2017
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Download forms and publications from IRS.gov
- Order forms and publications from IRS.gov
- Call 1-800-829-3676 to order IRS forms and publications by phone.(Currently not in service due to Government Shut Down)
California Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- Download forms and publications from the FTB
- Call (800) 338-0505 or write to the address below to order tax forms and instructions to be delivered by mail:
TAX FORMS REQUEST UNIT
Franchise Tax Board
PO BOX 307
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-0307
- The California Earned Income Tax Credit is a cash-back tax credit that puts money back into the pockets of California’s working families and individuals, including the self-employed, who earned $22,300 or less in 2017. Learn more by visiting the FTB’s website.