Cabazon Outlets: Shopping Extravaganza
The Friends have been chosen to participate in the 10th Annual Cabazon Outlets: Shopping Extravaganza! It will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The day will begin with a morning coffee service, a catered lunch, wine and beer tasting, opportunities to win over $15,000, and exclusive discounts from your favorite Cabazon Outlet retailers. Plus there will be live entertainment and activities. Tickets are $35.00. As a non-profit, the Friends will be selling the tickets. Ticket sales began July 1st. online and in the Customer Service office, Ste.100, at the Outlets. When you order online, please mention you are doing so for the Friends of the Banning Library as this is a fund raiser. The Friends will also be volunteering in the different hospitality areas for the donating patrons. If you would care to help,
So, mark this on your calendar for a fabulous day at the Outlets!
The Friends of the Banning Library Book Sale!
The Friends no longer have the Third Saturday Book Sale. However, patrons can buy books in the Conference Room for 25 cents anytime that it isn’t being used by a class or meeting. Pay for them at the Circulation Desk.
Located in the Banning Library's Conference Room
For more information, call the Banning Library at
The Friends of the Library:
- Run the Friends Book Sale area, where donated books and withdrawn library materials are sold with the proceeds going to benefit the Library.
- Support the goals and priorities of the Library.
- Help plan and fund projects to benefit current and future library patrons.
- Buy books to give away as part of a reading program.
- Focus on collections, programs, and services.